Who gets hurt more on cheating, guy or a girl?

being a guy I think a guy gets hurt more if his girl friend or wife cheats on him. I think girls are stronger than guys on that. she could cry but she won't get shaken. she won' t get depressed. but if a girl cheats a guy he won't cry but he will get depressed, get shaken and won't get over it or will take a long time for that. It will also be a matter of his prestige in society and it will devastate his ego also. He will be of nowhere. his friends will laugh at him, make jokes and nasty comments.
OK NOW WITHOUT BEING PARTIAL OR BIAS WITH ANY GENDER I WANT TO ASK.

WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT ON MARRIAGE? HUSBAND OR WIFE? GUY OR A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP?

2317

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. I am not a guy, but have several times heard that guys have harder times recovering after a break up than girls. So I guess guys. . Girls can cry for hours and nights, but some how we get over it and move on with our lives, but guys can't express themselves as much as girls can so they have harder time with coming over it. The first days they can joke about it and go out with his boys but behind that is a mask. He is angry and hurt. And guys don't really have the emotional friends that he can talk to about it. That is some reason girls get over it faster (because of our girlfriends: after a break up we always do girlie stuff together that will make us forget about our ex), and we girls always get hit on by other guys, something that also makes us forget about our past. . So guys win this one :)

• yes you explained it better with reasons. you seem to understand guys better. you know guys get ruined and devastated to know that he is been betrayed by his wife. He is like completely shaken, his manhood will come down to zero, his prestige, male ego shattered, he is like a living dead. And most of the women don't understand this. That man will be teased, made fun of, talked behind his back by his own friends. they will talk about his d*** size, his inability to satisfy his wife sexually,

• @toulouse... then you obviously have no clue how male friends behave... because any kind of compassion or sorrow that is displayed from a male to another male in his time of need is viewed as homosexual... Men can't even comfort each other when in pain for fear of being labeled gay...

and if you have no idea how that works, then don't assume "those are not friends."

• Indeed! Guys don't have outreach groups for this kind of stuff like women do, and would not say anything about this kind of stuff out of fear that they will be viewed as weak.

Toulouse, guy friends act differently than gal friends. If a guy even talks about that stuff to a female friend as well, she might view him as weak, like his guy friends would. Seriously, we don't have much of an outreach for this kind of thing.