What should I do with this girl?

I have known this girl for almost a year now. We met in college and have been pretty close, especially these past few months. The reason I am wondering if she likes me or not is because our relationship is very odd. When we are together, which isn't too often because we live far apart, she is super flirty with me. When we aren't together, she is difficult to get a hold of, because she works all the time and when she isn't, she is hanging out with friends that live near her. I basically have to schedule phone calls with her. We went on vacation recently, just the two of us, and had a blast. We were super close the whole time and shared a bed. When we first started talking, I told her that I didn't want a relationship because I was getting into a great medical program and really needed to focus. But the more I hang out with her, the more I start to actually like her. The biggest problem is that during our vacation, she talked about a guy that she was "kind of" dating, and that she felt bad for leading him on. I know she dated him before and they still hang out a lot. Despite that, she told me that I am the only person that she can really talk to and that she has told me things she can't tell anyone else. Basically, to sum it up, I feel that she is getting further away from me and I am starting to like her. If she didn't flirt with me so much when we were together, I wouldn't be so confused. We literally spent the whole vacation holding hands and talking about what we were going to do when we got back. And she does weird things like bites my shoulders and my hands randomly.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You should definitely somehow tell her that you do have feelings for her, to make sure she doesn't close the door on you potentially. Tell her that you definitely have feelings for her, but just can't be in a relationship, or at least a very active kind of relationship right now until you at least get the program done with.

You should be careful to do that as soon as possible, don't want to risk being friend zoned! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • just tell her how you feel, what do you have to loose?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes