What do you consider cheating?

If you choose flirting, you think flirting, kissing and sex is considered cheating. If you choose kissing, kissing and sex is considered cheating. If you choose sex, just sex is considered cheating to you.
  • Flirting
  • Kissing
  • Sex
    Vote C
  • See Results/Other
    Vote D

2211

Most Helpful Guy

• Its interesting to see so many people see flirting as cheating. Personally, I don't think it is unless like gonyr said there is "intent". Many people are flirtatious, and I know many girls who are very flirtatious, but there is a difference between being flirty and wanting to hook-up. Kissing is crossing a boundry, but I could forgive that too given certain circumstances and it was a one time thing. What would never work is anything past that. Touching, oral, sex. That's too far and is definitely cheating, but ya, if the intention is there or a desire/ lack of will to NOT continue with someone else is indeed cheating.