Can a guy be in a relationship with you and don't even love you?

if you live with a guy, can you both be in a relationship together, and he don't even love you? we been together for almost a year he never loved me he always talked to his ex behind my back

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is possible. I was with a guy who was in contact with more than one girl including an ex I told him I loved him he said he couldn't say it until he felt it also. I left him because I obviously didn't mean enough if he needed other female attention. I was also with a guy 7 years I fell out of love with him 6 months before I left because it was routine and it was a comfort zone but I did leave because it wasn't right. My advice is leave him cut your losses you deserve better there is nothing worsethan feeling unloved. Best if luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Certainly. Guys can fake an entire relationship if they want. It's not hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, and this guy sounds like a pro.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• yes, and not just men some stay in the relationship because of the sex or because they are being taken care of. It is a lie to think you are not worth more leave him and find some one who deserves you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes