My EX Blocked Me On Facebook...Why?...

My EX-Girlfriend Blocked Me On Facebook...

The one I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...

I'm the first ex-boyfriend she blocked,She never blocked the other ex-boyfriends on Facebook and these guys lied to her and cheated on her,Why do you think she did it to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it was an accident? I don't have FB, so I don't know if you can easily block someone.

Or maybe someone else did it while using her FB.

Whatever the reason is, she's stupid. You don't need her anyway if that's how she's going to treat you in return. But you never know, just because you did nice things, doesn't mean she can't block you on FB.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly.

She was starting to feel Real Love. And she sabotaged it on purpose.

Human beings do this like apes do to anything foreign: test it / break it/ to see if it's real.

You're Perfect.

Truly.

I Suggest, you continue on.

Become even better.

Don't worry. Her psyche will Forever haunt her. It'll make her mentally suffer.

You just shouldn't change. But continue. and become Better.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry to tell you, if you don't like this answer of mine.

she's just another parasite.

Try not to be easy on others like that and you won't get f***ed like that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it hurts too much to see them. I just deleted my exes phone number. I couldn't bare it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you broke up with her, then it's possible that she still wants to be with you, which is why she's posting statuses about "your memory."

Often times people block exes because they don't want to see what their ex is doing, or they are tempted to "Facebook stalk" the ex. If she blocked you, then she won't see anything you are doing, and it will be easier to get over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unrelated to your question, but thank you for listing the romantic things you did for her. It shows that guys are capable of being sweet and thoughtful to the women they care about.

Thank you and don't worry, you'll find someone who'll appreciate you and never want to let you go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if those acts helping him or hurt him though. It's known that a lot of girls run from guys who put too much value into a girl early on. A girl can interpret that as a clingy sign if it's early into the relationship.

• Yeah, but if that comes naturally to him then he should always do that. Unfortunately he picked the wrong girl this time.

• I remember you! h=hey dude just get over her, she couldn't appreciate you so its best to move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well if you took the time to ask us, you're pretty much answering your own question. You suffocated her to the point that she became sick of it. Sorry to say. But it's the truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't want you to see what is going on in her life anymore. Sounds like you were a little obsessed.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound like you were being clingy and that's a major turn off to both genders in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of you is definitely messed up... or just immature. XD

0|0
    0|3
  • She wanted a boyfriend, not a servant, and not a eunuch, which is the role you were playing.

0|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes