My EX Blocked Me On Facebook...Why?...

My EX-Girlfriend Blocked Me On Facebook...

The one I treated like a princess,and the one that broke my heart in 2.I did everything for her run her baths with petal roses with beautiful candles and music.When she was on her period got her ben and jerrys ice cream and magazines and took her out to dinner and SO much more...

I'm the first ex-boyfriend she blocked,She never blocked the other ex-boyfriends on Facebook and these guys lied to her and cheated on her,Why do you think she did it to me?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it was an accident? I don't have FB, so I don't know if you can easily block someone.

Or maybe someone else did it while using her FB.

Whatever the reason is, she's stupid. You don't need her anyway if that's how she's going to treat you in return. But you never know, just because you did nice things, doesn't mean she can't block you on FB.