How do you deal with ex boyfriend being an a**hole?

He owes me money so I just signed onto my sisters fb account and messaged him telling him I need my money. He replied saying he hasn't forgotten, that I'm a dumb bitch and that he will finally be rid of the worst thing in his life. This hurts.. he has a girlfriend and is all happy so I don't know why he feels the need to hurt me even more

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw in a comment it was $400. As much as I agree with some of the comments that never having to talk to them is worth the money they owe you (watch the movie A Bronx Tale, scene very similar to your situation) at is kind of a lot.

If he refuses to ay you, slash his tires or something. Than get over him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There's an old saying never lend money to family and friends and you can now add ex's.

0|0
    0|0
  • *in a marlon brando voice* make him an offer he can't refuse

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• hmm you cant.

You'll have to accept the fact you'll never get the money back

unless you know some thug who could beat him up for you and retrieve the money.

No point being friends with Exes if they continuously borrow money from you.

0|0
    1|0
    • He didn't continuously borrow money from me. This is a combination of the money he borrowed and then stole from me over a year ago.. and there is a way to deal with it actually, I'm just trying to find out how.

• See him owning you money as a one way ticket to get him out of your life. Babe its just cash leave it girl. Unless it like 50 bucks or higher. If you can miss the amount he owed you than leave itHe beeing happy that's bull. Because when a person is really happy he will not have the urge to cuss you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he isn't going to return the money I'd just forget him. He does it because he can. Block him, delete him, avoid him. That's what I have to do :( I know how you feel but it'll start to get better. Plus people who are jerks like that are never happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. It sucks. Of course they "haven't forgotten" they're just avoiding paying you...

If he doesn't do it, get a letter from a lawyer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like the money is worst the agony of having to talk to him. Better to forget and move on, since he sounds like a bitter a**hole.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much money does he owe you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Went through the same thing with my ex he owed me 2gs...this was a year ago and I have yet to ever to see a dime...Don't hold your breathe. Just try to move on. Because having negativity like that in your life is not worth the money. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just stop talking all together..I'd have too much pride to talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about the money and quit talking to him. If he's capable of treating you like this then he isn't worth your trouble or hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes