How do you deal with ex boyfriend being an a**hole?

He owes me money so I just signed onto my sisters fb account and messaged him telling him I need my money. He replied saying he hasn't forgotten, that I'm a dumb bitch and that he will finally be rid of the worst thing in his life. This hurts.. he has a girlfriend and is all happy so I don't know why he feels the need to hurt me even more

93

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw in a comment it was $400. As much as I agree with some of the comments that never having to talk to them is worth the money they owe you (watch the movie A Bronx Tale, scene very similar to your situation) at is kind of a lot.

If he refuses to ay you, slash his tires or something. Than get over him