My boyfriend of one in a half years has been paying more attention to me. Why?

Everything is great in the relationship. I mean we have had a few bumps in the road like my ex contacting me which is resolved and his gambling has decreased. He has been paying a lot of attention to me lately, like within the past month or so. He keeps bringing up marriage hints or jokes and I just go along with it and smile. I think its cute. Like last night he opened my chair for me at an outside concert, and he scared a bee away from me. He didn't do that int he beginning of the relationship. So guys what's going on? does he feel insecure or what?

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm...well, what I think is so damned ghoulish I hesitate to even speak it out loud...but my initial thought is that he has someone else on the side, so he's being extra nice to you so you don't get wise. However, that is only one possible scenario. I'd like to think that he just finally decided that he really likes you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you. I hope it's the latter.

What Girls Said 0