Guys that have been cheated on?

If you have been cheated on before how can a new girlfriend earn your trust? Is there something she could say or do to reassure your feelings?

If she doesn't respond to a text or call right away? If she has male aquaintences that she's polite with? Or talks with your male friends when you're away for a few minutes (like you're all hanging out together).

Is there anything she can say or do to make you feel more comfortable in these circumstances? Or can you think/remember a scenario that made you think/feel "wow, I really trust this girl"

On a side note ...he doesn't seem to believe that he sexually satisfies me either. I've told him how much he does and I'm always honest but he seems to think I'm just stoking his ego. Any ideas?

02