move on or will he come back?

So my ex and I were together for over two years and almost two months ago he broke up with me. He said we were fighting too much and it made him feel differently towards me. We di love each other and wanted the same future. He always said we had the potential for marriage. I told him I would do anything to fix things but he said he’s moved on. Now he has a new girlfriend. He actually started hanging out with her right after we broke up. She is nothing like me and actually seems like nothing he would ever want in a future wife. Is this a rebound and do I have a chance to get him back? What can I do to show him I am better for him than her and would do anything to make this work?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He needs to figure that out on his own. The very best thing you can do (even though it's the hardest thing to do) is stay away. No contact. Absence builds the attraction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Male answerer is correct, he needs to decide for himself what is best for him. Plus, you don't know if you're better for him, you're just assuming so because she's so different from you. If it didn't work with you though, why would he go looking for a girl that is just like you? It makes sense he would be attracted to something different. It's your ego telling you you're better than her, because it's the easiest way to deal with the pain of seeing him with someone new. This is only a form of self preservation, and is in no way a good representation of the type of woman she ACTUALLY is. I would stay away, give him the time and space he needs to make up his own mind. If he stays with her, than I would just try to learn from the mistakes made so that your next relationship does not end this way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes