Do rebound relationships ever last? My friend started one right after divorce.

I have a friend whose divorce from her husband was just made final only a week or two ago, and she's already seeing someone new. The divorce wasn't due to cheating, rather a lot of dysfunction, emotional and sexual abuse to her, a controlling and neglectful husband, etc. She really needed out.

But now I'm very concerned about her that she's already found a new guy. She has a lot of pent up sexual frustration for one thing, so I'm sure that's what this new guy is all about right now. And I'm concerned she's just gonna go wild and crazy for awhile.

Do you think this new relationship will last?

Do rebounds ever last?

How can I help her?

20