Is it a dumb reason to break up with your gf

because she listens to beyonce. I have noticed that beyonce is extremely sexist and a feminazi. I can't help but lose a bit of respect for my girl for listening to her. Its getting to the point where I am questioning out entire relationship.

she listens to a lot of the man hating women rule boys drool songs. its just really annoying. maybe I should just tell her to wear headphones when she listens to music?

359

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have extreme political or philosophical or ethical differences than yeah. music may mean nothing to some people but lyrics are very important to others. I don't listen o any music I don't respect the lyrics

if a guy listened to music about women being or irrational or needing a guy to fix their crazy head, o waiting for love for life to begin-theres so muc of thtcrap out there is nauseating- and it fit with his world view id dump him. if it was just the beat he liked, id expect him to wear headphones.

id dump period if it was about and loving it or people killing 'others' to right the world.

having said that if anything beyonce is annoying but harmless. more of her sings are about women being superficial and pining for love than anything else

i wouldn't dump a guy for liking her. but if he didn't put headphones on I don't think I could stand being around him. which is dump by default.

do you not know your girlfriend well enough to know if she's actually a 'man hater' vs just likes the tune?

headphonesis a good idea.she wouldn't be dating you if she hated men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes headphones are a great solution, and cheap too.

• lol just don't go to the $ store. I've got like 20 pairs that sound like sh*t. 20$ is more than enough for a decent pair f headphones ;-)

typo*

id dump period if it was about women getting raped and loving it or people killing 'others' to right the world.