I'm tired of this!!!

Me and my boyfriend been together for almost 4 years and all these bad things are happening it all started in 10th grade I was stupid and replied to every guy that messages me and my boyfriend saw it so he decided to get me back 2 years later when we are seniors and he wants to go on this website and met this girl and decided to dump me and talk to her FYI we live in Maryland and she's in Cali so I got mad/sad and went on there too and met this guy from Alabama and he was totally different and the my boyfriend decides to end it with the girl and go back to me so now we are about to be in college and he says he wants to be single and then we made up again and he get jealous every time I have a make friend text me so he brings up the things that happened in 10th grade and now he's saying he's going to get me back worse I don't know what to do

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You both sound extremely immature and shouldn't date each other. Find a mature, intelligent MAN. Not a little boy. Actually, until you grow up a little you probably shouldn't date anyone period. Take some time off and mature some and figure out what it means to be in a relationship then find someone who wants the same out of a relationship as you.