How do you tell a guy to just shut up and kiss you?

Ok, so my boyfriend is super shy and needs VERY obvious hints, so we were talking about our first kiss(which hasn't happened yet) and I jokingly said something about what if I said to him "shut up and kiss me" and he said it would be "harsh but sexy"...so basically I kinda wanna do that, but I don't know exactly how I guess...like it seems like it'll only work if he's talking a lot? Which he does do, but still. lol

So how should I go about saying that/doing that?

Will it probably still be sexy if I'm laughing when I say it?

Is there a certain tone I should go for?

And do I wait for him to start moving in to me or start to move into him after I say it?

Just noticed my title is messed up...it should say: "HOW"...obviously. lol

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I'd playfully said it,don't say it in a serious tone he might feel like a dog and that commanding him to do it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, we joke around a lot so I think that might work better. I'd still like to sound sexy though. lol