What is the main reasons guys can't forgive a cheating partner?

The fact that she cheated on you

that you were cheating and you didn't think she can have the same I idea as you

or the fact that you thought of cheating but did not go through with it and she went through with it

I see guys who answered talk about broken trust that they feel she needed something from the other guy he could not give her so she will be out the door but when he does it he expects her to completely forgive and trust him so what is the difference between him being betrayed by her and her being betrayed by him or is it that man think that its a woman duty to love unconditionally in the face of his betrayal or is it an entitlement issue

812

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. The thought of another guy putting his wang in my girlfriend is hurtful and sad. There can't be a relationship with his distraction.

2. If she loved me, she wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place. Therefore, she doesn't love me (or doesn't love me enough, or anymore).

3. No more trust.

4. She disqualifies herself from being a girlfriend.

5. Insecurity rises. She'll do it again if she's forgiven. Afterall, if a boyfriend forgives his girlfriend for cheating on him, she'll lose respect anyway. Only way I see it could work is if the boyfriend treats her like sh*t and she tries to prove herself to be trustworthy again ... but why bother? That's emotional abuse.

Now, for the 2nd part - so the boyfriend cheated on his girlfriend, so she decides to cheat back on him to even it out? Well guess what? Both are F*CKED UP. My father told me that two wrongs do not make a right. Vengeance is a bad emotion that'll only worsen your state of well-being. As far as the guy cheating first, he's proven himself to be a complete douche bag that's not boyfriend material. An STD probably won't stop him from sleeping around either.

The bad scenario though is that many girls don't have enough respect for themselves to put their foot down and break up immediately with a cheater, most likely from an emotional bond. If they want to make it worse for themselves, by all means, stick around and throw the drama back and forth.

And if a cheating boyfriend cries havoc when he finds out his girlfriend did it? He's pretty egotistical and entitled like he's king kong bundy. Bad behavior shouldn't be rewarded. But unfortunately, I see self-centered entitled personalities everyday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE