Girlfriend talking to ex?

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 9 months and things have been good and I found out she contacted her ex boyfriend 2 weeks ago on what would have been there 4 year anniversay. I don't know what they said to each other. She didn't tell me she had done this but I found out through over ways. Should I be worried?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds kind of shady to me. How long were they broken up when you two started seeing one another?

You should really let her know how you're feeling. I personally think that if my boyfriend did this, I'd be very upset. It feels like emotional betrayal... Why reach out on an anniversary if you don't still have feelings for someone? But maybe that's just me. Either way, you should be discussing this with her so you can get it cleared up. Just don't be accusatory or anything like that. Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We dated right after she dumped him. It does sound shady and I think if she's all into me she wouldn't want or need to talk to him at all. If they talked as a friend just one day it wouldn't bother me as much. But it was on a day that is usually special to a girl but they aren't together so it shouldn't be rememebered or mean anything to her. He is with a girl now and I wonder if she knows.