Wanted to move fast then break up all sudden

My boyfriend of 8 mths rushed our relationship saying he wanted a future with me, saying he would move in with me that moment if I would, asking me if I would have his kids, planning our budget and finances for the future. And then one day said he didn't think we would make it long term, starting being irritable, ignore me, being mean to me. He said he was depressed. Said he was feeling pressured for all the next steps of our relationship, wasn't ready for it even though he pushed for it, and said our feelings were different from each others but saying that he does love me. He said it was best to break up now rather than break up later. Of course I walked out the door and am never having contact with him again but what is that about?!

Thanks, I realize it no longer matters, I've seen all I need to see from him to know he is the one kind of person I would never want for my future and there is nothing that can explain his behavior or anything he could possibly say to change my mind. I would never trust in him again.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh : ( Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE