How to move on quickly from an ex?

So I need to move on quickly from an ex because we've constantly ended and got back together but I'm seriously done with him. He treats me like crap. So I don't want to repeat the cycle. I need a sure way to move on quickly. No time, no being busy, no new friends, no going out. Just a way to move on quickly before I go back into the cycle. We're still arguing.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Move away if you can! Stop going toplaces where you might meet him. Join a club for people with your interests, and don't tell him about that, so you spend a good part of your free time in a new environment where you will meet new people, and learn new things!

You can't move on without getting a move on!