How to move on quickly from an ex?

So I need to move on quickly from an ex because we've constantly ended and got back together but I'm seriously done with him. He treats me like crap. So I don't want to repeat the cycle. I need a sure way to move on quickly. No time, no being busy, no new friends, no going out. Just a way to move on quickly before I go back into the cycle. We're still arguing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Move away if you can! Stop going toplaces where you might meet him. Join a club for people with your interests, and don't tell him about that, so you spend a good part of your free time in a new environment where you will meet new people, and learn new things!

You can't move on without getting a move on!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No way of doing that I'm afraid. It's going to take time. Just keep your distance and you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Commit to never dating an x again. Go meet somebody else.

0|0
    0|0
  • rebound bang, simple as that

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• You won't like it but if want to really be done and live your life, No Contact! Block him from calling or texting. Know your worth! Sounds like you already know he isn't the one, so stop playing the game that keeps you hostage. In moments of weakness, write down what you waning the future and focus on that. Re read it as much as possible. Nothing absolutely nothing to include rebound hook ups or relationships can make it faster. It is the only way but takes far less time than if you continue to allow contact. Been there done that and if I had stopped contact sooner, it would have saved me so much time and heartache.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes