How to tell your "bf" you met someone new... read to understand...

So me and well my "bf " (and I say it like that Because he never really asked and I stopped questioning it so we've been like friends with benefits except your loyal to each other and its been like this for months, and I've just let it be... so we had are ups and Downs often, we break up even if wer not officially together together... but yea we last broke up in the end of June for almost 3wks I thought it was over after that, but I don't know we always go back together, during those wks I started a online dating profile just to take my mind of things and talk to people I started talking to this Guy he was cool, easy to talk to a lot of compatibility, point is I liked talking to him... like wk within talking to him my "BF" and I started talking again and usually one thing leads to another and we make up... but I didn't stop talking to the guy , it was harm less at first then well a month goes by and I think I'm getting feeling I like him... I'm noticing that wen I'm with my boyfriend it's more of a drawn ... point is I would love to find out more out the new guy, he seems so different compared to my boyfriend he has the things my boyfriend doesn't give me the little things that mean a lot to me, and well he use to make an effort or when I kept bringing it up, but I don't anymore Because it gets tiring telling someone repeatedly and they take you for granted, thing is I want to tell him but I don't want to hurt him Because I still care for him but I'm better off without him and I've known it for awhile, I just haven't gone through with it scared of being left with nothing, I'd be losing a friend aside from boyfriend, and he would hate me if I told him I met someone else he'd make me feel horrible, I haven't even gone out with the new one Because I want to do it being free and not guilty.. we've just talked, I wanna do things right. I wanna be happy, I wanna be with someone who makes me want to be the best me I could possibly be, I want someone who can make me grow, who stimulates me intellectually, who makes me feel like stupid happy.. this guy does it and he (bf) just doesn't do it for me, I've always been scared of letting him go known I could be left alone with no one to turn to...

Help... am I a bad person for talking to the new guy but holding on to the other one? Have I become a cheater? I know what I want//need to do but I don't know how to do it...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how you think you're cheating at all, unless you believe in 'emotional cheating', and nah it's not your fault, you can't really pick and choose who you like, it just happens. So if you said something like to me, I'd understand and have done in the past... In saying that, almost no guy is like me, they'd get all defensive and whiney about it mostly... I'd just be blunt about it, sorry, but lately I've had feelings for someone else... I haven't acted on them, butI fear that I would in the future.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE