Me and This girl start talking dating?

Ok so me and this girl I met we have been talking for about 2 weeks now we've kissed and had sex already because she said she felt comfortable with me at first. She had came out a 3 year relationship recently its been 2 months and now I met her and everything the other day on Sunday I left her house cause I had to go work mind you the guy that she was with for 3 years cheated on her and he was basically living at her house her family loved him and everything. So its been 2 months since her break up and she really really likes me and wants to be with me but right now we texted last night she said give her time cause of her ex she still feels scared and hurt I really really like this girl I can see us dating for a long time me and her she's 20 and I'm 22. Her family loves me already I told her from the start I would never hurt a woman or cheat or lie to them I know what I want and that's her and I know how the world works already I live alone pay my bills I'm just looking to find a girl you know? I'm a lonely kid no sisters or brother and I want a girlfriend that's always there you know. But anyways I really like this girl she likes me and adores me she said she was falling hard for me so she said give her time please its only been 2 months since her relationship. My heart tells me to wait what do you guys think be honest please? Help :(
Wellshe doesn't like her ex no more I know that for a fact she deleted him from everything and her parents hate him. Yes she still likes me a lot and everything and really wants to be with me but she just recently came out her 3 year relationship cause of the dude that cheated on her and everything her parents adored him and treated him like their son. I really like her not cause of her looks but her personality she just said give her time and when she's ready me and her will get back to it.?
also she loves my family and her family loves me, I did kinda rush it tho to be honest at the start I wanted to see her like crazy everyday and go to her house so maybe it was too soon to push it? since she recently just came out her 3 year with her cheating ex?
Whats a sign that I should know if she will still want to be with me at the end and that she won't stop liking me?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like her as much as you say you do then you should be patient. simple as that. in the grand scheme of life if you need to take things slowly for a few months or even a few years wouldn't that be worth it for a lifetime with someone?

but something I would be concerned for and like someone said is that coming off a 3year relationship like she had I'd wonder if she was really ready for another serious relationship so soon. I'd probably try to keep my emotions and feelings for her checked a bit as a protective matter because, and I know from experience, being in a long term relationship ends in heartbreak I really wasn't ready to date three months after it

• it's not about whether or not she likes her ex. it's about emotionally being ready to throw yourself into another relationship. breakups especially tough ones require lots of healing...trust me. I was with a girl two years, she cheated on me and it took me at least a year to feel like I couldn't truly give my heart to someone else... so just be careful of that. not saying you're the rebound but she may not just emotionally ready for a serious relationship

• i don't thnk there is a really good sign