Should I stop seeing my Friend, I'm treating her like my EX-Girlfriend?

>>>I broke up with my EX-Girlfriend a few weeks ago,And I met this great girl so we hung out and everything as friends since she has a boyfriend,But the worrying part is that I'm treating her like my Ex,I buy her small gifts and hide chocolate around her room like I did with my EX and I'm really caring to her.

>>>Should I stop seeing my Friend? I don't know what to do,I don't think I can change the way I act around her :/ Thank you for your advice.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Exactly what yaddayadda said. You're definitely acting in a romantic way with her, so if you feel as though you can't stop doing that, then yes you should stop seeing her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE