Should I stop seeing my Friend, I'm treating her like my EX-Girlfriend?

>>>I broke up with my EX-Girlfriend a few weeks ago,And I met this great girl so we hung out and everything as friends since she has a boyfriend,But the worrying part is that I'm treating her like my Ex,I buy her small gifts and hide chocolate around her room like I did with my EX and I'm really caring to her.

>>>Should I stop seeing my Friend? I don't know what to do,I don't think I can change the way I act around her :/ Thank you for your advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Exactly what yaddayadda said. You're definitely acting in a romantic way with her, so if you feel as though you can't stop doing that, then yes you should stop seeing her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• if you can't change, than you should. Though you'll most likely hurt her feelings since you randomly don't wanna hang out with her anymore. Maybe when you tell her you don't want to be friends anymore, you should be bluntly honest and tell her why. Or else she's going to think you're some jerk

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing something for someone does not necessarily mean you think they are attractive or that you want to be with them. It could just mean you have a habit of doing those things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you can't change your behavior then maybe you shouldn't be friends. but it seems to me that you CAN and should change your behavior. Otherwise it seems to me that you aren't really looking at her as a friend and don't really want her as a friend but as a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can change the way you act. That's the first fallacy. That being said - yeah, you don't need to be pursuing something romantic with a girl who sees you as a friend.

If you feel you can't control yourself, it is probably wise to avoid contact with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes