Why isn't he making a move?

There is a guy that I'm quite into at my gym. He's made it pretty obvious that he finds me attractive by very obviously checking me out and staring at me on several occasions. He started smiling and saying hi also.

I told one of the girls that I like him, she told his friend who then told him and he is interested and was supposed to come and speak to me apparently. I have seen him twice now (after a few weeks) but nothing. If anything he looks awkward, which is putting me in the same position! And what is worse, we happened to past each other on the road after the gym session. He didn't look at ease but he still smiled and said hi.

GUYS, what the hell! One friend told me its because I am pretty and he might feel intimidated, but seriously! What does he think I'm going to do to him :-(

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea..no , chances are he is just shy! but since he knows you're interested, then that changes stuff a bit!

There different types of guys.. some like to flirt with girls and once the girls show interest, they give up because well, they are not that interested, and him say hi to you is just a way of not being a jerk.

If he likes you because of your body or whatever (since he checked you out a lot) , then he most probably wants sex, such guys are rarely ever shy! .. the reason why he didn't say anything until now? well, maybe he's not in the mood atm , or thinks you are hot.. yet shallow (yes, guys stereotype a lot) .. either ways , you don't need such guy in your life!

Of course there is a slight chance that he really likes you, but he is just shy.. in this case, you may wanna start talking yourself.. try subjects regarding gym, supplements, weights, bla bla .. and see how it goes :) good luck