My ex-boyfriend is always staring at me and saying bad things about online

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago already but we often see each other around the village and at our local gym. Whenever I am texting or on the phone, or even just taking to our gym mates (guy or girl), he would often give me a death glare. It's as if I am doing something bad and it's annoying him. One time, I went to the gym lobby to talk to someone and he was suddenly working out at a station near it. I felt as if he was trying to get a glimpse of my conversation with someone. It was really all so weird. As for the online thing, I kind of asked him a random question about school because I wanted to know about an academic related thing, and he tweeted online that I was stalking him. I mean, I just asked about accounting and he was saying in his twitter account how the witch (his code name for me according to our mutual friends) is stalking him. Seriously, I don't understand all this. He seems to hate me so badly considering that he was the one who broke up with me. Oh, and you know what else is weird about all this? He refuses to be friends with me but he is at random telling me about his sex life. He was even proud to have slept with more than 10 girls after our breakup. He tells me this and yet he doesn't wanna do a closure or whatever or even reply to my texts that aren't even relationship related, I am tying to bridge a friendship here but he is just so weird, I don't know what to do with him. He freaks me out,

02