With all of this equality nowadays why do women still want the guy to make the first move?

Women swear that they are equal to men, but when it comes to making the first move, they won't want no parts of that equality Women only want equality when it comes to money or power I know some women will make lame excuses like "I've tried to talk to guys and they were turned off by me making the 1st move." If a guy is "turned off" by a girl asking him out, he is GAY Another lame excuse I've heard is that it makes the girl "look like a slut" What? so what does that make guys?

117

Most Helpful Girl

• I think anyone who is interested should make a move WITHOUT being condemned for it for any reason.

and if someone is not interested they should just be civil and say no thank you.

way too much bs and melod rama over who says what to who when. it isn't like this in all other places in the world, yet the people cling to the idea of persuing makes the man a man...and its absurd childish and embarrassing, imo.

• I agree with you. When someone gets asked out there should just be a polites yes or no response in return no matter whether if it's a girl asking a guy out or vice versa. If there wasn't so much childish slandering and name calling or making things weird afterward maybe more people who ask others out.

• Finally a logical answer.