Am I just wasting my time?

I'm with a guy I've been with for almost 3 years now. He moved to the town I moved to to go to college to be with me. It was a struggle, and I ended up finding his house and job here. He ended up hating both (hard to please/always wanting better type), and I got the blame. Now he wants to move and is jobless (has been for about a month, but works for family on and off to get by), and he isn't searching at all! It makes me feel like he;s waiting on me to do it, but I have my own things to do. Other than having my own worries, I just don't want to be held for blame. I've tried talking to him about it, and he just brings up not having to live so close since I don't care (which he sees is obvious because I won't "help" him search). When I "help" him search it's me on my laptop looking for places while he's playing a video game and giving me some of his attention when I demand it. I want him here, but I don't want him to expect me to find him a new place OR JOB! I care, but it's not my job...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he seems to not knowing what he wants. Confront him or start something fresh. Hope I could help.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes