How would you feel if your husband or wife named your child after their ex?

This question was inspired by Dragonball Z. For any of you who don't get it, don't worry about it.
  • Disturbed
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't care
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't happen because I also get a say in the child's name and we would have to come to a name we can both agree on.

1|1
    0|0
    • lol you been changing pics like crazy XP

• Show All
    • ah I forgot I mentioned this here lol, sorry bout that, and yeah it's cute so cool stuff XP

• haha thanks:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Disturbed. If it was truly after their ex. If it was an ex they forgot about and just liked the name, no big deal. But it'd probably be the former.

Also, which character was named after an ex? I don't remember any hmm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Krillin's daughter Marron. Named after Maron who he really loved but broke up with because he thought she deserved better (she was actually ditzy bitch that cheated on him and he was better off without her).

• I forgot all about that lol.

• id be pissed. is this in the new stuff or traditional DBZ? because I've read the manga like 12 times but don't remember this

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I just got it lol. I was confused at first, then I remembered Krilin and Marron.

• I might be a little disturbed. But I would try to keep the feeling to myself and just let it go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on if that ex is alive or not. If he had an ex spouse or finacĂ©e who died or something and he wanted to honor her memory, I guess I would be okay with it but I wouldn't prefer it, especially because he'd be wasting my daughter's name on that.

But if the bitch is alive then hell no. I would name the kid whatever I wanted to name her and then I would seek out a marriage counselor.

2|0
    0|0
  • This wouldn't happen, lol. We both have a say in the name. So we'd have to choose something we both agreed on, and I wouldn't agree to an ex's name.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if the ex was a serious girlfriend or not and how recent the relationship was.

I'd just prefer if he didn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • actually maron was the ex,and maRron was the kid #justsayin'

and,i wouldn't mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. that wouldn't even happen

0|0
    0|0
  • A. unless they had always just liked the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be disturbed for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would kill him

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't let him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes