Should I still try or just move on?

Ive known this guy named Logan for about 6 months. I moved to the place that I call home now about a year in a half ago, and was a junior in high school. I saw Logan around school abd I've had a crush on him ever since. Now the real issue is that he knows I like him, and I make that pretty clear that I do. About 4 months ago, Logan was going through a tough time so he stopped talking to me, and soonly after that, about a month, I got a boyfriend. Everything was great between my boyfriend Anthony and I, until about 2 months into the relationship, Logan started talking to me again, and things ended up super complicated and we just decided to end things because we fell out of like for each other. Now, while I was dating Anthony, Logan would tell me often that I deserved better, and he would flirt with me very often but now he doesn't do it as nearly as often. He has told me he likes me, and I have thought about getting back with my ex, and I asked Logan if he would be mad if I did, and he said yes. He seems like a great match for me, and yesterday we hung out, and I said we would be so great together and he agreed. He is still bitter from his previous relationship, does that maybe have something to do with it?. Or do you think it would be worth it for me to just let everything go or possibly keep trying? But as they say, don't give up on something you can't go a day thinking about, and its him...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• You should still try with Logan. If you love something or someone enough, don't give up on them. It seems he cares about you and if you feel that he is your match, then don't give up just yet. Hope everything works out for you! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes