Why is he acting different? I've been trying and he doesn't seem to love me anymore.

My boyfriend and I just got back together. I took him back. We broke up 2 months ago and he begged for me back. Now that he has me he's been rude and he doesn't act the same as he used to. Before, he'd give me sweet messages, call me everyday, and try to see me. Now, he sends simple messages, never calls me , and he hasn't tried to see me. He knows I feel the same and stuff but I don't know about him. He's the greatest but recently he's been an a**hole saying that I whine to much. I am wondering why he had changed and says mean things to me when he's angry at me. He tells me to f*** off. w When I asked him why he doesn't act the same anymore he immediately replied with Vanessa, seriously f*** off. I was crushed and said I'd leave him alone. He replied with I can't stop texting you now. I need help. I don't know what he feels anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because he tried being nice, and all it got him was dumped.

So now he's trying something different - being an a**hole jerk, because girls allegedly love those guys and never dump them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. This really helped. I can understand that now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably still hurt over you breaking up with him and is having a hard time trusting you now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow...sounds like he's morphed into a huge a**hole. Tell him you were wrong to take him back and that he clearly doesn't want to be with you judging by his actions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes