Can't we all be Katherine Pierce? (As in moving from place to place)

I want to move to Texas and start anew..

I live in Ohio now but I'm not sure if I want to move. Does anyone live there ? I just want to know. I will more than likely do this in two weeks more than likely. I have friends there so I'd have a place to stay. I want to travel while I'm young and not get stuck in school! Or in a dead end job. ...I will stay in TX for a fw years maybe and move again.

So tell me about it!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess texas might be an OK place to move to , never been there myself but it sounds interesting and has a good economy so might be easier to find a job there

I've moved to different places before , it can be a good experience to live somewhere else for a while and see that city and experience it