How to "signal" or "make eyes" at a guy?

Guys: What are the best moves/signals that girls have done to show their interest in you?

Girls:what are your moves to signal to a guy that you are interested, or to get his attention? How do you "make eyes" at a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Guys: What are the best moves/signals that girls have done to show their interest in you?"

Walking up to a guy and saying to him "I like you" (and I'm being serious; most guys (at least I was) are very oblivious to "signs")

1|2
    1|0
    • But from my perspective (as your question asked about) then giving out massive and massive signals is your best bet; flick your hair, keep walking by me both by yourself and with a female friend, have the female friend observe me if I'm checking you out, and then the coup de gr?ce is eye contact; hopefully though with a smile, but the girl I'm writing about above didn't do that, guess she was massively nervous. And then it's good to walk and stop right in front of the guy and give signals&walk on

• Show All
    • him about some product and you could chip in, you wouldn't even have to talk to him; you could just slip into the conversation. And there's no shame in approaching a guy - when I first fell in love I was 14 and I couldn't work up the courage to talk to her, I completely idolized her; and looking back now and knowing about signals, I see that she sent out many. I completely failed to approach her and I'll regret it until I die. So please, don't be like me. Go approach and have fun :)

• Thank you for ba

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Learn to morse code with your eyes: blink-blink-blinkblink-blink-blinkblinkblink...

2|3
    1|2
  • "Girl" asks "guys" how to make *other* people do the work *they* don't want to do.

That's never been asked here before.

Use the search function. Thanks

0|0
    5|4
  • Walk up, use your eyes to look at the other's eyes, and ask them out. These games are too tricky! Just. Be. Straightforward.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's old school. In this generation it's the old drop a pencil and bend over to show your thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont

just talk to the guy

0|2
    1|0
  • Asking him what he is doing in the coming days, and suggesting you do an activity together, preferably just the two of you!

0|0
    2|2

What Girls Said 9

• Just smile at him and if he's interested as well, he'll usually smile back. However, some guys are just nice and smile back anyway. You can usually tell that he's interested pretty quickly, though. Don't make him do all the work though! You see a cute guy, you look at him and smile, and then a conversation usually happens. If he seems like the shy type, YOU can initiate the conversation by just saying something light. And it'll go from there : )

3|0
    1|1
    • "Don't make him do all the work though! You see a cute guy, you look at him and smile, and then a conversation usually happens. If he seems like the shy type, YOU can initiate the conversation by just saying something light. And it'll go from there : )"

+ 1! Especially the first part!

• Yay thanks :)

• I just keep looking to show my interest and give them a smile.. then BAM; he's my boyfriend. ;D

0|0
    1|2
    • that must be a pretty intense smile ;)

• ahaa, well my positivity, laughter and happiness caught the attention of my current boyfriend at a kickboxing class, which he was teaching. I always smiled at him, he'd smile back occasionally and I'd just always try to get his attention. Then things developed over time and we got together haha!

• haha that's a really cute story! I wish I could meet someone in a way like that!

• I don't have any moves or game when it comes to guys lol. If they like me, they like me. Why should I have to try ? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

But honestly, just smile his way. And if it initiates a conversation, JUST BE YOUR DAMN SELF. As cliche as that sounds lol. Usually a guy likes it when a girl has a sense of humor. I always try to crack a joke, which causes the guy to laugh, and then I laugh because he laughs. Then, he says something funny . . and I laugh. And then he laughs because I laugh. It's a cycle lmaooo. Usually laughter is a major ice breaker, and it always works ;)

You're welcome. Hahah.

1|0
    0|1
    • aha but you're prettyy...and probably have a better personalityy...its different.

• Show All
    • aw thanks :) but I'm REALLY bad at jokes.

• annddd I have proof that I don't come off as very attractive. I'll explain the sitch if you want.

• Most guys are oblivious to signs though there are some who can read intoit.

1|2
    0|0
  • When you look him in the yes, smile and (yeah I know it sounds cliché ) flutter your eyelashes a little but don't make it too obvious.

0|0
    0|2
  • bat your eyelashes

1|0
    0|4
  • Lick your lips

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't use any signs with my eyes, if I see a guy I like I just smile at him, if he approaches then I flirt and act myself with him

1|0
    0|1
    • *facepalm* I'm hopeless. I can't even flirt.

• Haha then the best thing is to act yourself then.

• There's something I like to use called "honey eyes" that seems very appealing to people in general. Look a person straight in the eye. Smile a little while they're talking, signaling that you enjoy their company, then look away, but drag that process out, like you're having trouble looking away. Look away a few moments and then look back at the person again. This lets the person know that they're a point of interest for you. After doing this once or twice, excuse yourself (giving the same look as you walk away) and see if the guy comes to you. If he does, he's interested. If not, then not.

2|0
    0|2
    • I don't know...what do you mean by excuse yourself? Like maybe he just doesn't want to bother you

• Show All
    • No I understood it, and I don't know why you had down votes...but my thing is I don't know any guy that would just follow a girl when she leaves to go get a drink or talk to a friend or whatever

• Keep looking; they're out there. They won't trail right after you, but they'll find a way to make eye contact or to suddenly be at your side for no reason, even if it seems like they're looking in the other direction. There's a guy who did that to me all night. I thought it was a coincidence, but the third time around I realized the honey eyes and his sudden appearance by my side were not simply accidental. Big chemistry there.

Recommended myTakes