How to "signal" or "make eyes" at a guy?

Guys: What are the best moves/signals that girls have done to show their interest in you?

Girls:what are your moves to signal to a guy that you are interested, or to get his attention? How do you "make eyes" at a guy?

97

Most Helpful Guy

• "Guys: What are the best moves/signals that girls have done to show their interest in you?"

Walking up to a guy and saying to him "I like you" (and I'm being serious; most guys (at least I was) are very oblivious to "signs")

• But from my perspective (as your question asked about) then giving out massive and massive signals is your best bet; flick your hair, keep walking by me both by yourself and with a female friend, have the female friend observe me if I'm checking you out, and then the coup de gr?ce is eye contact; hopefully though with a smile, but the girl I'm writing about above didn't do that, guess she was massively nervous. And then it's good to walk and stop right in front of the guy and give signals&walk on

• him about some product and you could chip in, you wouldn't even have to talk to him; you could just slip into the conversation. And there's no shame in approaching a guy - when I first fell in love I was 14 and I couldn't work up the courage to talk to her, I completely idolized her; and looking back now and knowing about signals, I see that she sent out many. I completely failed to approach her and I'll regret it until I die. So please, don't be like me. Go approach and have fun :)

• Thank you for ba