I don't know if should trust him. What Should I Do?

Me and my boyfriend have no kids. I wouldn't mind and I really don't it's just the things my boyfriend did. Like he didn't even tell me about this situation. We have been dating for a year and a half. I discovered this information while seeing a pic of this child in his phone I asked him about it he said he was doing a favor for his mother by watching him then it turned into I wonder what my BM brought me for Fathers Day? Wait what? He never talked to me about this and I feel all kinds of ways I'm happy he is taking care of this baby but it's the principle. Two months prior I had broken up with him and at the time we were in the process of working things out. We're back together and living together. When I express my issues and concerns with him he tells me it has nothing to do with me I'm in a relationship with him and not the child. I'm upset, I'm hurt something we should both feel happy about may cause a problem in our relationship. The girl has asked him to be a family. Though he declined still it bothers me. I don't know if should trust him.

Im sorry I copied/paste this but my boyfriend is taking care of someone else's child and didn't talk to me about it or even told me about it.

01