Breathing problems at my parents house

ok so I recently moved back home to my parents house. The problem is I can't breathe in their house. I don't know what the deal is with their house but it causes me to have terrible asthma. My dad vacuums the carpet practically everyday and I can't get him to stop it. When I lived at my brothers house I hardly had asthma at all. It seemed like the only time I had breathing problems at my brothers house was when we vacummed. I noticed I would have difficulty breathing for about the next 12 hours. At one point we had 4 dogs but that was over a year ago. Now we only have two dogs in the house. I don't know what to do about this. I'm going to have to move back to my brothers cause I can't sleep when I can't breathe.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Some home remedies that might help is to drink tea or something that has caffeine in it which will open up your lungs and allow you to breath more. Also, the area you live in could be causing you allergies I would recommend taking some honey with apple cider vinegar (three tablespoons of honey to one tablespoon of vinegar mixed with hot water in a cup) and drink it it should coat your throat. It will also help your immune system to the mold, fungus or bacteria that is in the house.

Also lavender and rosemary oil when applied to the chest can kill and fight off bacteria, mold, and fungus that is in your lungs and it will help you breath better. You can also put these oils in the room and they should kill any mold, fungus, or bacteria that is in the area. You can also try Bengay by putting it on your chest which will also help to open your lungs. The lavender, rosemary and/or Bengay when applied to your chest at night will also help to relax you enough to help you go to sleep.

• Also forgot to mention that apple cider vinegar can be heated on a stove and inhaled to clean out lungs of potential mold, fungus, or bacteria it has in it.