Going to places with your current girlfriend that you've been to with your ex?

Say you decide to go visit somewhere on vacation that you've been to before with your ex girlfriend and you have a different girlfriend now, would being there remind you of your ex and all the things you did there and the memories you had? Would you really be able to enjoy being in the same place with your current girlfriend or would you be thinking back to your ex constantly?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• "would being there remind you of your ex and all the things you did there and the memories you had?"

Oh yeah, more than likely. But there's no emotional component to the memory.

"Would you really be able to enjoy being in the same place with your current girlfriend"

Definitely. The two wouldn't have any relation in my mind. Like I said, no emotional component.

"would you be thinking back to your ex constantly?"

No. Not constantly. It would be just be part of the background of factual information I'd have about the place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE