I want him back..HOW?

I want my ex back. I miss him, but he has moved on and is in another relationship (although she is halfway across the country). I miss him. I messed up, he messed up and yeah it was more trouble than working things out because we werent on the same page. I have tried to apologize for my stuff BUT I want him back. He won't talk to me though? Advice?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• he's in a relationship so let it go...at least until he's single

i think what you are feeling more than anything is loneliness and a desire to be in a couple. I mean you said it yourself "it was more trouble than working things out". So what now has changed aside from the fact that you simply miss him?

I'd say at most you want til his relationship is done but don't try and get between him and his girl. And take time to really evaluate what you miss and why you want him (specifically him) back. Is it that you really believe your relationship can work or is it that you just miss being with someone?