I knew a girl who would deliberatley seduce take or married men and if they take the bate she dumps them...

She kind of tests them just to see if they really will be faithful to their partner. and if they are not then she dumps them cold and in some cases tells the girl about it.

What do you think about this? do you think its wrong?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a bitch that enjoys hurting others. Even if someone is cheating often the other person would rather be left in the dark than have their lives turned upside down like this. She does this because she enjoys the pain and suffering of others. She is hurting the men, and their wives. She is twisted.