I knew a girl who would deliberatley seduce take or married men and if they take the bate she dumps them...

She kind of tests them just to see if they really will be faithful to their partner. and if they are not then she dumps them cold and in some cases tells the girl about it.

What do you think about this? do you think its wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a bitch that enjoys hurting others. Even if someone is cheating often the other person would rather be left in the dark than have their lives turned upside down like this. She does this because she enjoys the pain and suffering of others. She is hurting the men, and their wives. She is twisted.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Though her behavior isn't ethical in any way, try to understand where she is coming from. Human beings rarely do things without reason, especially something this drastic. Maybe something similar happened to her in the past and this is her coping mechanism (albeit a very unhealthy one).

As a friend you should try to find the root cause of the way she's acting and help with her issues -- for her to achieve a more fulfilling lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I know it's not your responsibility but simply judging someone never solves anything.

• It's all fun and games until she phucks with the wrong guy and they decide to get revenge or worse, find her dead in some ditch all because she got her jollies messing up peoples lives.

I personally have no remorse for evil bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's not a good thing to do especially. First off, it's none of her business. Why should she get involved? She's not helping herself.

Second, I think entrapment in general is wrong. You simply don't know whether someone who 'takes the bait' on that occasion would ever have done that thing if it hadn't been for the entrapment. Most people aren't 100% good or 100% bad. It's an uncomfortable truth.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She sounds a bitter witch who should mind her own business, haha!

And people wonder why men don't approach women as much anymore? Haha!

I'll never understand why people enjoy testing people so much.

Her behavior is despicable.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is exactly why I don't trust women.

0|3
    0|0
  • Gross behavior for sure.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes