Help: I think I'm FALLING in love w/him, I am so afraid of getting hurt!

I know saying that you might be falling for someone sound like the best thing in the world, and I really hope it is! I think he might actually be exactly what I want and need in a man (and I think I actually might be the same for him)! He's so good to me and genuinely cares about me. We've been on 10 dates and have been seeing each other for 7 weeks... So I'm not rushing into my feeling nor am I telling him using dramatic words like "love" (he knows how much I like him and he feels the same way).

I aslo haven't really liked a guy this much since my last and most serious ex boyfriend (which ended in a broken heart twice).

The catch he's recently divorced (she was a selfish wife, he was in the right to end it, and he doesn't miss her or have kids with her). He wants to take things slow and doesn't want to rush into a relationship because of everything he's been through over the year but he told me he likes me more and more each time we hang out and he isn't looking to date anyone else (I know I'm the only woman he's slept with since his ex)... We've spoken about it (he actually brought it up because he really does care about me).. I told him I understand him taking his time I just do want a relationship potentially and in a few weeks hope he's ready...I'm just worried, what if he isn't ready in a few more weeks ? Any insight?

01