Went throught boyfriends phone. I want to make him regret cheating before I leave. Help :'(

.Ok so me and my boyfriend are in a fresh relationship. It started off as just sex then it became more. We where such good friends and he told me he wanted to be with me but I never persued it or allowed it until a month ago. He has been stayin at mine evrynight 4 weeks. we both have two kids from previous relationships by the way. So last night I was downstairs watching eastenders and he said he'll see me upstairs. When I had finished, I went upstairs, he was on the phone to a girl. I went and lied down next to him while he rubbed and cuddled up to me (still on the phone) he was arrangingg to meet with her and I know if I asked who that was he would just say his cousin or something Because it seems he has many cousins who are girls. So anyway, I decided to let myself believe it was a cousin because there was no way he would arrange to meet a next girl while I'm lying down next to him listening to everyword, He did however sound suspicious on the phone but ill give him an A- for attempting to make it look like just a friendly catchup. As I said, I decided to losen up and not let it be an issue which I did and we had sex and cuddled. In early hours of this morning, I woke up and went toilet and thought about the previous night phonecall and needed to know if this was his cousin as he hadn't said who it was (he does usually explains himself whenever he gets a phonecall or text message that he thinks may sound suspicious to me and iv always wondered why) so anyway, I did the when I went back upstairs and what I did it. I went through his messages. I saw (I couldn't be bothered to go through the rest but there was more) dodgy messages to and from other girls about 15+ different girls . Saying some of the following. "Im interested in you, do you have a boyfriend, we can have make up sex and thatll make it up to me, you better ride me all night"" etc. so anyway during my further investigation I found that he has another girlfriend. From what I read they are having relationship problems but I saw that they say I love you and have had breakup conversations due to him being he distant (with me). I'm really hurt and disgusted as I now kno he's been havin sex with about 4 of the 15+ girls and me without protection and the girlfriend also talked about having a baby to which he replied why do you want a baby somuch, you got your whole life ahead of you. He also told one of these girls that he doesn't have any kids, he has two!. :( I'm hurt I dnt understand how he can act so normal with me like I'm the only girl he wants. I would never have guessed if I never went through his phone, why he would do this to me, he was there for me when my ex did the same thing to me and he wanted to take me away from all of that and he advised me and he made it known to my ex that he had f***ed up a good girl. We are so alike and we were frends befo this. Why is he disresptin me and my kids soomuch. I'm not a crazy privacy invader but my instincts always tell me I have to do this and I'm always right and hur
Updates:
This boy is always here I how did he find the time to cheat. I also saw a message from

A girl saying 'we didn't have sex for long enough because you fell asleep'. I really didn't want to go through the phone but I knew something wasn't right, I could just feel it. And this was the only way to find out but I found way more. I want him to know I'm not an idiot and to break up and confront him in a way that he will regret. Basically I want him to know I'm not an idiot.
Ok Thank you to the guys for your lovely Necessary input. What I mean is. We had been friends for a very long time, we could advise each other in past relationships and help each other understand the opposite sex. But I didn't want to be a relationship incase he hurt me so OK it became a 'friends with benefits' but deep I fell 4 him and thought he did too. He said he wanted me to be his girl. I'm not stupid I always catch a cheating man and this is my way and I'm always right.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• " I'm not a crazy privacy invader "

HA HA HA HA! Of course you're not. Why, that phone just fell into your hand in the middle of the night...

" I want him to know I'm not an idiot"

It's a bit late for that now. He's had somewhere between 4 and 15 girls on the go at the SAME time as you, to the point where he was arranging affairs in front of you.

Nothing you can do now will make him think "God, she's so smart and intelligent"

0|2
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• it's a cliche but the best revenge is living well. revenge won't make him love you, revenge won't take away the pain you feel, and revenge only serves as a method to lower yourself to a level you otherwise wouldn't habitate.

just break up with him. let that be it. let him live a life of betrayal, casual sex, and lies. a man who would lie about having kids is about as low as they come

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ok so me and my boyfriend are in a fresh relationship. It started off as just sex then it became more." < -- Why are you so surprised? You may want to just walk away and maintain the smallest shred of dignity left. I don't even have to read the whole thing because just the first two sentences tells me you didn't just get played, you played yourself, and really ... no one is surprised. You can scream this up and down the block but you're the only one in shock.

0|1
    0|0
  • Revenge is not going to fix anything. The only thing I would advise you to do that you could look at as both the moral high road and as revenge is to call the other girls up and let them know that he has been cheating on you and all of them. Other than that just move him out of your life. It's like Frank Sinatra said, "The best revenge is massive success." If he sees you dating someone new and being happy he's going to realize he f***ed up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with SamuelB's Frank Sinatra quote, but I also believe in revenge >:). Call all the other girl's he's cheated on and dump his ass. Also, make sure to move on to another guy and be completely happy and have your success.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls always fall for the fast talking, good looking "reformed" players.

Try a nice quiet average normal guy next time.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Go F*#& his best friend take a few pics and send them to him via snapchat...

I couldn't bang some guy just to get back at another... but I kinda envy those that could! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave and pretend he doesn't exist. Find a better guy who's actually worth your time. Tell the other girls what's going on if you like. At least one of them's bound to give him hell anyway, so walk away and let him deal with that mess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes