Is there some sort of unwritten rule about who makes the next move?

Serious question girls

Girls, is there some sort of unwritten rule about who makes the next move? Like if a girl makes an effort to initiate conversation with me, is it on me to make the next move? Like initiate the next convo? This girl in work with and I have been building chemistry over the past few months. She make a bold move or two to initiate a coversation with me,where I'm like "whoa" then will seemingly disappear for a day or so.what gives? I feel like we rotate fairly equally, but she probably does a little more than me.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• People may tell you there are rules, but it really should be give and take. If one person is initiating all of the convos, they're going to assume the other person isn't interested enough to initiate.

If it's to the point where you're pretty sure they're into you, ask them out. I suggest that to both guys and girls.