Why would he move when someone's stands next to him?

There's another girl who likes my 'crush' but when she stood next to him last night he moved away from her. He stands really close to me, not anyone else, is this a good sign?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Michaelmwm19; also shy guys (and girls) always stand near their crush and especially in their line of eyesigh (hope you get my drift as English is my third language :) ), but based on what you wrote then you surely have a very, very, very, very, very good chance with him. Especially since he wouldn't budge if he were near you, and he's clearly not interested in the girl that has a crush on him, but has a crush on you.

But if he's shy then he is waiting for you to take the first step and initating conversation (and I should know, because I'm a very shy guy)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He's not comfortable with her. People generally let those they are comfortable with in their personal space. If he's know you for a little bit, then you're allowed to breach that zone. Maybe he doesn't know her all that well so she's not allowed in his bubble.

2|0
    1|0
  • He did that because he didn't want to give her the wrong idea, that he likes her instead of you.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. If the room was crowded, he could have moved to give her space. Could have been a coincidence.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well like the others say it's a sign he feels comfortable around you.

If he does like you maybe it was his way of subconciously saying he likes you and not her.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes