Should I tell her that her boyfriend cheated with me?

I met a guy just over a month ago, we hooked up and he pursued me intensely since then asking me not to see anyone else. I just found out through a friend that he has a long term girlfriend. He had mentioned her to me saying they had been split up for two years, but I've found out this is definitely not the case. I confronted him and he didn't deny it. If anything at first he seemed smug about it all.I deleted him off fb. He texted me a half an hour later saying that he just couldn't help it cause he fell in love with me, that he's horrible and that he doesn't know what to choose, and hewishes me a good future etc etc. I have his girlfriend's fb. My question is do I tell her? It seemed obvious to me at first that the answer is yes, but friends and family have tried to persuade me otherwise...i'm so confused as to what is right and wrong in a situation like this. I have no idea what kind of person she is and I have no way of finding out. I don't know how she would take it. They are both in their early 20s

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Truth and honesty is always best, but this is a tough one since you were the person that he cheated with (even if you had no clue since he lied about being involved with someone).

What do you feel in your gut is the right thing to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes