Is feeling this way normal? Please read..I really need you guys help?

My boyfriend and I been together since November. He stay with me and he been gone away for the first time and this is my first space ever. While he was away I missed him, now he is back I am completely aggravated. when he was gone, I always texted and interacted, now he's back. When he was here we was together 24/7. now he's back, I realized I didn't miss him. Is this feeling normal?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There is that saying, which refers to 'only missing something or someone when they are gone'. In your case I think you likely reminisced fondly about the early months of your relationship while your boyfriend was away. Often, when we think of others we remember how we felt around them, at a particular time period or place, usually the best times (as these are the memories we prefer to keep a hold of). What you are experiencing is normal and is no reason to panic. However, it is often the case that once a couple settles in a relationship it can get overly familiar and lack the excitement of the start. It appears to me that this has occurred in your relationship. You need to spend more time with your partner creating new memories (after all, it is not enough to live in the past) so make sure you are spending time with your boyfriend trying new things, visiting new places and meeting new people to create excitement etc. It is likely that this will rekindle your feelings towards him as he will present you with a reminder of just why you felt a certain way towards him.

So allow time but be wary that, if no feelings for him return, he may not be the right guy for you. Although, I would like to stress that what you are experiencing is normal and happens to the best of us.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes