My mom makes my relationship suffer. Help!

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 3 years. During a job transition, he moved in with my family. He recently moved into his own place, but we decided that we did not want to live together until we were married. Now, that part was great.

I also have severe anxiety issues. I trust my boyfriend, but my mom makes it very hard. She thinks she's joking around, but really, she toys with me psychologically. She'll say things like, "oh, he never called today... Must be ready for a new girlfriend." Or, "he probably met a pretty neighbor girl"

It gets me to the point where I am physically sick with worry. I try to address it, but she always says I don't know how to take a joke. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not in a situation (logistically) where I can just move out. Any ideas?

I should also say that he has a great relationship with my family, and I have a great one with his. She has no basis for saying this stuff. It hurts me... It makes me feel like she thinks that I'm not good enough for him.

01