Should I be Offended?

My boyfriend and I were joking around the other day and somehow it came up that he doesn't believe I'd ever cheat on him, which of course I wouldn't. The conversation went like this:

Him: You're super hot and I'd be jealous but I know you'd never cheat on me.

Me: Oh yeah? Can't see me jumping some random guy's bones at the bar some night?

Him: Well considering you won't even do it with *me* and seeing how long it took for me to get you to do anything with me, I'd wish the guy good luck getting you to do anything with him at all.

So I told my exchange sister this and she says I should be offended because he's taking me for granted since he said he wasn't worried about me cheating at all.

I didn't get how that was true so I thought I'd ask.

And just so you know a little about our relationship:

No, we don't have sex (thus his comment) and he respects that about me and is content with waiting. We've been together for almost two years.

So...should I have been offended by his comment?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you shouldn't have been offended.

• Yeah I wasn't. We had a good laugh about it then made out :p

What Guys Said 1

• not at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should've been offended. If he respects you for waiting then he's a great guy and I'm sure he wouldn't want to make you feel offended by something like that. You have a great guy who respects you for you, hold onto him Guys like that are rare nowadays. (:

• Yeah, he's pretty spectacular.

• NO! That sounds like a compliment to me.