I messed up...Will he ever take me back

My boyfriend and I were together a year and ten months. The only problems I had with our relationship was id feel unappreciated sometimes and like I wasn't getting the affection I wanted. So when most people go out to cheat to meet a sexual need I was more often fantasizing of being taken to dinner or being cuddled so tight til I fell asleep. So there was a guy from work that I was talking to for a while that started giving me that attention... we texted hi beautiful hello handsome id love to cuddle you bla bla.. it was only texting. Twice I went and saw him without my boyfriend knowing. Nothing happened but I was still hiding stuff from him. Today he found a couple of the messages and was devastated. and I lost someone who truly loved and cared about me. Will he ever forgive me? What can I do to get him back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to give you a chance to explain that you felt unappreciated. You really should have just told him before anything but that's too late so just let him know now and tell him you still care about him and hopefully he forgives you. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I understand that you feel bad for hurting someone that you loved but at the same time you did what you did for a reason because you were not getting your needs met. Not blaming your boyfriend but not getting your needs met by your significant other especially when you have talked to them about it several time is a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • let him know it was nothing physical. Did you and the guy you cheated on him with fall in love?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes