How can I break this cycle?

I'm over 30 and I never had a girlfriend . I've tried everything under the sun And I mean EVERYTHING. I need to break this cycle so I can move on. I have to face the fact that I will never be able to get a woman. I've been able to come up with a formula for my problem and hear it is.

1. Stop talking to women (except ones that's family) at all costs .

2. Never try to pursue or even befriend a woman regardless of the situation

3. Avoid as much interaction with women as possible

4. Pretend that they're invisible

I do these things for months and then I F up and break the cycle.

Been looking for some way to keep the cycle going . I used to be angry, and down that women weren't attracted to me but now I could careless. When I use this formula I feel at peace , but then I break the cycle and set myself up for nothing but disappointment and wasted time. So how do I break this cycle? I think if I don't break this cycle, I will go insane . I have hobbies , but men are brainwashed that they need a mate to make their life complete even though the same results are not typical for every man and EXPERIENCES VARY 2 words that men who are successful with women JUST don't understand. Anyone can state their opinion on this topic, but I rather hear from those who are walking in my shoes right now because only those who have walked in my shoes and continue to walk in those shoes understand what I'm going through. So anyone out there with any suggestions on how to break this cycle I would be forever grateful if you can share them with me.
I work out, I approached unattractive, fat, skinny etc women never just tried to pursue a certain woman , I've went out to just about any place trying to talk to women . Luck has a bigger role in dating than people will admit especially those who've had any type of success with women.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd attend a David Wygant boot camp if I were you