I know she likes me after a long period of time but says I'm too predictable

Hey everyone and anyone this is my situation.

I just turned 23 and have been seeing this girl off and on for what feels like forever. To place my complicated soap opera in this small window would be impossible. Long story short I fell in love with this girl when I was 15 when I met her. We were on and off for 4 years (no relationship title but all of the benefits) She always left for another guy and when everything was good she would leave and then when things went bad she always came back until at one point I had, had enough and told her I never wanted to see her again.

Unfortunately that was the farthest thing from the truth because I'm going to marry this girl no matter what, its going to happen.

Now I didn't talk to her for 3 years and we reconnected about 6 months ago and things have been amazing and better than they've ever been before. We're together.. sort of, but its so annoying because I don't know where I stand from day to day.

This is the issue I have never EVER been told I was boring or predictable ever before. I'm normally the opposite, very fun to hang out with and talk to. I can be a little rough with the way I present myself but I'm far from a jerk, and I might not be the best looking guy in town but I don't think I'm ugly either. The issue is we both work a LOT and trying to develop something serious has been tough due to time but all things considered her and I have been putting as much effort as possible into establishing something.

This is my issue, she has told me 2x I'm super predictable and other than my texts to her I have no idea what she's talking about. Every time we see each other we're doing something different. We like taking walks but we've never walked the same place twice. I've taken her on a mountain, to the city, and each and every time we hang out its a blast on both sides. The only thing that's the same is I text her good morning every morning and goodnight every night. The other issue is that I'm THERE. I mean I like it I want to be there, I want to spend time with her because we don't always get a chance, and tbh this girl has challenged me to grow so much but I can't understand how to be unpredictable after all of this time and what I can do?!

The other challenge is obviously she is unlike no other female. A normal girl you could buy flowers for or take her to dinner or some type of other motion that a normal girl would appreciate. She's not like that. She gets mad when I buy her things, she's very simple but so complicated at the same time. Other than turning into a complete moron (which would mean I would have to change myself and I don't plan on doing that) I don't know how to get her attracted to me. Any tips at all would be helpful, if I ignore her for a few days she goes off the deep end. So please ladies how do I combat boredom when she doesn't know what she wants? What can I say or do to bring spark back? I want her to love me first before being physical so we have something to fall back on
2
0