What do you think about what happened today with my ex?

Me and my ex met up today so I can get my camera he said he may give me another chance in the future and he said he will always love me and I told him that I miss him and he said the same thing. We made out and I don't know why he asked to make out with me? He also told me he will talk to me when he's ready. When we left he gave me a hug and sad take I care of myself and stay beatitful. Do you think he still cares about me? Do you think we may get back together in the future?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only say that he sounds pretty arrogant with that business of 'give you another chance.'

What about you giving him another chance?

I'm guessing here since I don't know what caused the break-up. But he sounds as if he has a lot of options with girls, and you're only one of them. Sure he has afffection for you..but not only for you! Do you want a guy who considers you one of many options?

Sorry if this sort of rains on your parade!