Help with an old classmate

A girl I had graduated High School with over six years ago started working out at the same gym as me around three months ago. This was the first time I had seen or talked to her since we graduated. We have exchanged a few hellos here and there but never anything more. She gave me a few smiles when we've been in together but I never made any sort of move because I asked her out a few times back when we were young but she said no both times, so I was fearing getting told no again. She also got out of a six year relationship around four months ago. I decided to send her my number over Facebook a few days ago and told her to text me back if she wanted to go out and catch up, not the best idea. She didn't message back or text me. I will end up running into her again sooner or later in the gym, so I ask, what should I say to her next time I see her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing, be polite, smile keep walking. You asked and it took guts. :) You'll find someone out there for you. Don't ask again, you don't want to appear hung up over her. Just smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• JUst smile and walk the other way. You've tried at least 3 times now, time to call it a life with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes