Has he really moved on?

I was talking to this guy all summer and he got really jealous one night when he saw me talking to another guy so we decided it was better that we don't talk anymore. After we stopped talking, he kept coming back and we've been hooking up since then and he keeps telling me that he's been weighing the pros and cons of us getting back together but then he told me the other night that he's happy with this girl he started going on dates with when we ended things and wants to pursue things with her even though they barely hang out and haven't hooked up. Why would he keep going back to me and keep hooking up with me if he is "so happy" with a new girl?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Because he can, your letting him you are easy. He has the best of both worlds this way, he's using you unless you have no objections.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably trying to keep you there as a back up plan encase, things don't work out with this other girl or He's just using you for sex until the other girl is ready...If I were you I would tell him straight up that your not going to just wait around and hook up when he likes it and he either has to stop seeing that girl and try work things out with you or forget about you and make things work with the other girl, cause your not being a door mat any more!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes