Ex and the whole drama

So me and my boyfriend were together for one year and 2 months but we had a nasty break up due to me having a problem with a girl and he keeps getting his parents involved and them calling me.. he never understood.. that it was his mistake too.. because I hung on to him for so long no matter what he did.. but he let go so easily under parental influence..

We are both around 16 years of age. Whenever I see his photo.. I can't help but feel terribly hurt that he ignores me and just forgot about everything we had in a day.. It has been four months now.. It hurts bad to see what he has truly turned out with his family assuring him I am a bitch.. and I cannot help but cry.. What do I do..

01