Is my ex wanting me to chase him?

My ex had a temper so I broke up with him. A few weeks later we started talking again and things where going well. We were planning to met up, but he had a small fight with me so I decided to cancel. It was his last chance to see me as I leave the country for a couple of months soon.

After this, we spoke about our relationship and talked about it the best we ever have. We really came to an agreement on what was wrong. The.n, at the end of the conversation he told me he didn't want to see or speak to me anymore cause hell ''never get what. He wants' I believe he wants a relationship, which I think is possible, but he say he wanted to we me for closure. Is this rubbish? We already hung out and had a good day after we broke up and he flirted with me.

I don't know if he wants me to chase him or honestly wants me to leave me alone. I feel he wanted us back together before I leave and just has his ego bruised since it hasn't happened yet. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it doesn't sound like he wants you to chase him. He may want a relationship, although if he does, he seems to want it more on his terms. He would not have ended the conversation on those terms if he simply wanted you to chase him. As for what to do, it rather depends on what you want. You broke up with him once. You really need to assume that he hasn't changed substancially; people seldom do in short time frames. Would you want him back as he was or do reasons for the breakup still apply?

• I don't want our relationship back with the temper, the thing I just don't understand is why have the lengthy convo with my talking about his temper and how he was trying to work on it and understood how it hurt me, if at the end of it he just wanted to be like...I'm done with this.

I've thought about it a lot in the last week and I just can't get my head around it or know what to do.

• He might have been trying to justify to himself and to you that since he's working on his temper, the breakup isn't his fault. That possibility is the classic "sour grapes" response that says "I didn't really want it anyway". Whatever his reasons, why do you think there is anything you should do? If it's over and you don't want it back as it was, is there anything to do about this?

• Perhaps he managed to undermine you confidence by appearing to be reasonable and then making it sound like he was the one who ended the relationship? That would be game playing. He basically had no reason to say that except to hurt you for his own pride's sake. I don't think it's worth trying to figure out because I don't think it was reasonable.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0